This week is a Colour Inspiration Challenge over at Paperbabe Challenge Blog ~
Supplies List ~
Paperbabe Short and Fringe Template
Paperbabe Profile Torso Template
Distress Ink Black
Distress Oxide Wilted Violet
8x8 Canvas or Mount Board
How to –
1. Gather all your materials together
2. Create a character using the templates and decorate as you wish. (Lots of videos by Kim showing you how to do this on You Tube, I will be do a video in the near future too)
3. Start by gessoing your Mount Board or Canvas.
4. Stamp random flowers on your background using chosen medium I used Prismacolours and Sansadol to blend.
5. After creating your character I chose “Short and Fringe” I used skin tone acrylics for skin and used Prismacolours for details i.e to outline eyes mouth and create the eyeshadow.
6. Adhere your character to the decorated background and add a suitable sentiment to finish
Hope you like my project and give it a go, hugs Aly xx
I've used the following products ~
Id like to enter the following challenges ~