Friday, 10 June 2016

Polkadoodles Challenge - One for the Boys

Well I will be kicking off my first challenge as a newbie DT with Polkadoodles with this lovely masculine card, I just love his cheeky demeanour and I have to say his little doggie is pretty darn cute too!  

This card was created using the Pretty Tuff CD from Polkadoodles

I hope you like my DT card for this challenge and will come on over to Polkadoodles Challenge Blog  and join in the fun with us.


All about the Boys (Pretty Tuff CD)

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

 2 Creative Chicks 
Crafts Galore Encore 
Sisters of Craft 
Crafting with an Attitude
Fab and Funky Challenges

10 comments:

  1. Fabulous card and layers! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is fabulous and has teenage attitude written all over it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, I love the montage of all the elements and the bakers twine wrapped around the card layer looks fab.
    Hugs,
    Katrina x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great project Thank-you for joining us at Crafts Galore Encore
    Good luck in the challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card for a teenage boy, thanks for sharing with us at Fab'n'Funky this week.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute image, fabulous design, papers and colour. Thanks for joining us at Fab N Funky this week.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete