Friday, 8 July 2016

Polkadoodles - Use Ribbon or Twine Challenge

This week I have 2 projects to show you using twine and ribbon. The first is a simple gift box I have added a stamped daisy on top from the Daisy Days Stamp Collection and some pretty papers.

box for ribbon challenge using daisy days stamps 2

box for ribbon challenge using daisy days stamps

The second is a card using the same set of stamps I have stamps daisies in a row and the background has been created using brusho's

daisy days cd in a row

Hope to see you over at Polkadoodles to join in with us in our challenge for lots of fun, inspiration from our FAB design team and some lovely prizes to be won too!
hugs Aly xx

I would like to enter these into the following challenges:

6 comments:

  1. sigh Alysha this is right up my street. First you pick my favourite shade of pink for the oh so pretty box and then that Cas card..... swoon. Thanks for the perfect start to the day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sigh Alysha this is right up my street. First you pick my favourite shade of pink for the oh so pretty box and then that Cas card..... swoon. Thanks for the perfect start to the day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two beautiful projects, your box is so pretty - a fabulous idea.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. How lovely are your projects xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow. Totally Gorgeous. Love, Love, Love
    big hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab makes hun, love that sweet box.
    Hugs,
    Katrina x

    ReplyDelete