This week our challenge theme is “Sketch” over at Paperbabe Challenge Blog ~
Pop Love Canvas
Mixed media project
Supplies List ~
Paperbabe Torso Template
Paperbabes Stars Stamps
Acrylic Paints in your preferred colours
Distress Ink Black
8x8 Canvas or Mount Board
Black and White pens
How to –
1. Gather all your materials together
2. Create a character using the templates and decorate as you wish.
(Lots of videos by Kim showing you how to do this on You Tube)
3. Start by gessoing your Mount Board or Canvas.
4. Create your background based on the sketch provided for the challenge
5. After creating your character I used skin tone acrylics for skin and pink for her clothing and used Prismacolours for details i.e to outline eyes mouth and create the eyeshadow.
6. I used the Doodle Stamps for the jumper created a trio of hearts and over stamped with a letters stamp
7. Adhere your character to the decorated background and add a suitable sentiment to finish
Hope you like my project and give it a go, hugs Aly xx