This week our challenge theme is “DOTS” over at Paperbabe Challenge Blog ~
There is Something Beautiful in Every Day Canvas
Mixed media project
Supplies List ~
Paperbabe Torso Template
Paperbabe Long Loose Wave Hair Template
Paperbabe Polka Dots Stencil
Paperbabes Stars Stamps
Acrylic Paints in your preferred colours
Distress Ink Black
8x8 Canvas or Mount Board
How to –
1. Gather all your materials together
2. Create a character using the templates and decorate as you wish.
(Lots of videos by Kim showing you how to do this on You Tube)
3. Start by gessoing your Mount Board or Canvas.
4. Use the Polka Dots stencil and the Star Stamps to create your background
5. After creating your character I chose “Loose Wave” I used skin tone acrylics for skin and orange for her clothing and used Prismacolours for details i.e to outline eyes mouth and create the eyeshadow.
6. Adhere your character to the decorated background and add a suitable sentiment to finish
Hope you like my project and give it a go, hugs Aly xx
Products Used from Paperbabe Stamps Shop ~
Click on the pics to link up to the shop!
Id like to enter the following challenges ~